Independence Day Parade Ticket
Today, India has been around 73 to 74 years, our country was liberated on 15 August 1947 and is the largest democracy country at this time, every Prime Minister and President flag hoisting every program on 15 August and start the program. And there is a Chief Guest with them and then enjoy the raid. We and you too can easily watch this parade after booking tickets. If you want to enjoy Independence Day and enjoy at Red Fort, then you have to book tickets first.
- Check out Flightwala Offers.
How To Book
If you want to book Independence Day parade tickets at Really and enjoy it at Red Fort, then you can book these tickets, so let’s see how to book them.
- India Tourism Development Corporation (IDTC) Travel Counters At Ashok & Janpath Hotels (Working Days Only).
- Delhi Tourism Development Corporation (DTDC) Counters at Coffee Home, Baba Kharag Singh Marg and Food & Craft Bazar, Dilli Haat, Opposite INA Market, And Shri Gandhi Aashram, Chandni Chowk (On working days only).
- Departmental Sale Counters at North Block roundabout, South Block roundabout, Pragati Maidan (Gate No. 1, Bhairon Road), Jantar Mantar (Main Gate), Shastri Bhawan (near Gate No. 1), India Gate (near Jamnagar House), Red Fort (near police picket). (10 a.m. until 5.30 p.m. daily).
- Parliament House Reception Office (11 am to 4 pm, with Saturday/Sunday/Holiday closed).
- Government of India Tourist Office, 88 Janpath. (Closed Sunday).
The flag hosting on Red Fort by its Prime Minister is at 7:30 am, then users can enter at 7:00 pm, then after the flag hosting all the Freedom Fighter is saluted, then there is the National Anthem and then the Ceremony Close, The parade takes place before it takes place.