Uber is an online taxi booking app, and I ensure that this is one of the best or I should say the only best among the taxi booking app of all time, yes I will say that, because it is the easiest app that finds out your location at most down servers and in internet issues, gives you maximum coupons as possible and super comfortable rides. This app is super beneficial for everybody, be it a student, a family, a large family as well an uber ride is a solution to any kind of transportation issue. This also helps in reducing the cost of your ride with great Uber offers and deals using the Uber Referral Code.
Uber Referral Code
The uber refer and earn program provides you to enjoy rides at 50% off, not just that they also help enjoy not just the first ride, but in some cases up to the first five rides as well. Check the Uber Referral Code for more details. In this kind of refer and earn program the user who already uses the uber app sends a referral code to a new user and the link of downloading the app as well now once a consumer has installed the app using the referral code, he is eligible for certain discounts that are highly beneficial for him.
Uber Refer and Earn
There are certain codes that can be helpful if you use the uber app and recently the uber app has launched a new app called the uber lite app and there are a lot of new codes which you can use in this app and that can be of major help for availing discounts and stuff. Check the Uber Referral Code for more savings.
- Get instant 25% off up to Rs 50 instant discount per ride.
- Offer valid on three cab rides only.
- Pay with paytm wallet to avail the discount.
- Avail 25% discount up to Rs 100 off on 5 Uber rides.
- Maximum discount amount will be up to Rs 100.
- Offer valid for select uber rides only.
For Uber Lite App Users-
NEWLITE: Book a ride in 2G and get 50% discount on 5 rides on uber lite.
App using Paytm wallet: No minimum transaction amount is required to avail the deal.
Uber Referral Code T& C
Uber has the right to limit the number of times you may use or share your referral code based on the referral program in which you participate. To see if your code has a limit, refer to the terms of the specific referral program in which you are participating. Uber wants you to share your referral code and earn Referral Rewards, but referral codes must be used only for personal and non-commercial purposes. This means that you can share your referral code only with people you know. You agree that you will not:
- Duplicate, sell, or transfer your referral code in any manner or make it available to the general public (such as by printing it on business cards; posting it on a coupon website, job website [or using it as part of a job application], Amazon, eBay, Fiverr, Craigslist, RetailMeNot, Reddit, Wikipedia; or using paid social media or paid search);
- Try to get referees/invitees by spamming, bulk emailing, or sending large numbers of unsolicited emails. The only people you should be emailing are people you know personally;
- Use, display, or manipulate Uber intellectual property (such as Uber’logos, trademarks, and copyright-protected works) in any way, except as to identify yourself as an Uber user, Uber referrer/inviter, or referrer/inviter for Uber;
- Create or register any (i) businesses, (ii) URLs, (iii) domain names, (iv) software application names or titles, or (v) social media handles or profiles that include the word “Uber” or any of Uber’s other trademarks or any words that are confusingly similar to Uber’s trademarks.
- Use Uber’s trademarks as your social media profile picture or wallpaper or use any of Uber’s copyright-protected works (such as graphics, photos, images, drawings, and screenshots from Uber’s website or app) without Uber’s express written permission;
- Purchase keywords (including, but not limited to Google AdWords) that contain any of Uber’s trademarks;
- Use automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute, post, or otherwise share your referral code;
- Use scripts or programmed or automatic dialers to send invites or otherwise share your referral code;
- Make misleading claims about Uber, use offensive/abusive content, create fake websites/webpages/social media profiles/apps,