Yulu bike rides are one of the most efficient modes of transportation. Yulu bikes are smart, small, cheap and pollution-free. But despite all of its advantages do you know the answer to “how to find Yulu bikes near me? Well, if you don’t, we will tell you everything that you need to know about finding a Yulu bike near you. For yulu zones offers view yulu offers.
Yulu Zone Near Me
Yulu bicycle is equipped with an Internet of Things (IoT) device so that bikes and cycles can be tracked. Every five minutes, the vehicle’s gadget sends data to the server. It comes with its SIM card, GPS, and Bluetooth. The user must first download the Yulu app before proceeding to hire it. A QR code is sent that may be scanned on the bike to unlock it, allowing the user to take it wherever they choose. A user can rent a bike or cycle from designated sites listed in the app. The vehicle can be left at any of the locations where Yulu has a spot, as long as Yulu is present. The Yulu app is used to make the payment. From renting to paying, there’s a lot to consider.
You must use the Yulu app to locate a Yulu bike nearby. After you’ve opened the app, you’ll be brought to the map screen, where you can check which Yulu miracle vehicles are available in your region. If there are no accessible vehicles in your immediate vicinity, you can zoom out to search a larger area.
Also view Yulu new user offer for bike offers.
Yulu Zones- Bangalore, Delhi, Pune
- Bangalore– In Bangalore, there are many Yulu Zones that you can access while looking for a Yulu ride. Here is a list of Yulu Zones you can find as per your convenience:
- Sakra Hospital Rd, Kariyammana Agrahara,Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
- Aviator Building, Pattandur Agrahara, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
- Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
- 481, 9th Main Road, Jayanagar East, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038
- 41 Laughing Waters, 12th Main Road, Ramagondanahalli, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
- Delhi– Without its heart Cannaught Place and its people, Delhi would not be Delhi. Whether you’re a foodie, a shopaholic, or a businessperson, you’ll find something to suit your needs. Its central position makes it a great spot for a quick stop, and you’ll never have to worry about finding a parking spot with Yulu. While cruising on your Yulu, you get to watch India’s first open-air art area. The stunning murals and artwork gracing the walls will make you stop, take out your phones, and photograph the wonderful work done by artists from India and around the world as a result of making a positive influence and making people aware of the environment.
The enormous Lodhi Gardens are a perfect site for a picnic or to soak up the sun this winter, as there is never a shortage of room. For those interested in history, there are a few historical structures within the garden.
- Pune– Yulu also provides its services in Pune. Pune is one of the biggest cities in the state of Maharashtra. Yulu in Pune are in major parts of Nanded, Pune Okayama Friendship Park, Hadapsar, Empress Botanical Garden, etc
Yulu Sign Up & Register
Install the Yulu app. The Yulu app is available on the Appstore and Google Playstore. Find a Yulu. Use the Yulu app to locate the nearest vehicle to you, or keep an eye out for a Yulu Zone nearby. Scan the QR code with your smartphone. Simply scan the QR code on the panel to unlock the vehicle. Ride carefully.