Kentucky Fried Chicken (abbreviated as KFC) is an American fast-food restaurant chain specialising in fried chicken with headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky. Thus, with 22,621 outlets in 150 countries as of December 2019, it is the world’s second-largest restaurant chain (behind McDonald’s). Yum! Brands, the restaurant business that also owns Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and Wingstop, owns the chain. Now, get KFC home delivery with just a click.
You can now buy your favourite KFC for home delivery online in just a few clicks. The service is now accessible at a limited number of restaurants, but it is expanding rapidly, please patient with them while they add additional restaurants in your area. For KFC delivery offers, view KFC offers.
KFC Online Delivery
In certain markets, KFC dining rooms are only open for to-go/carryout orders. Also, you can order at the front counter and pick up your food. You can order online at KFC.com and pick up your meal at the front counter’s designated area. If you don’t want to leave your car, their drive-thrus will accommodate you as well.
Kentucky Fried Chicken Buckets and sides have long been ideal for eating at home, providing a seven-day-a-week Sunday meal. They use tamper-evident seals to ensure that your food travels safely, and you can also choose contact-free delivery at checkout for the safest experience possible.
KFC Home Delivery Near Me
- What is KFC PickUp and how does it work?
You can now purchase your favourite KFC for pick-up online in just a few clicks. The service is now offered by a small number of restaurants, although this number is steadily increasing. There are five main steps to using the online KFC PickUp service:
- Go to order.kfc.com and submit an ‘ORDER FOR PICKUP’ request.
- After you’ve completed your online payment, you’ll be prompted to CHECK-IN, but only when you’re almost ready to pick up your order, as CHECKING-IN causes the restaurant to begin preparing your order. Tip: 5 minutes before arriving at the restaurant for PickUp, confirm your order using the ‘CHECK-IN’ verification. You must carry out this activity on your own. On arrival, a KFC employee will not be able to activate this for you.
- The restaurant receives and prepares your order after you have finished your CHECK-IN.
- At the restaurant’s COLLECTIONS counter, look for your name and unique order number on the screen.
- Get your food when it’s still hot, fresh, and finger-licking good.
Also view KFC online order blog for more details.
KFC Delivery Number
KFC delivers its services door to door to its customers in case of any enquiry the contact number for KFC delivery has been given on their website.
- Contact number: 0804275444
- Email: KFCFeedBack@yum.com
Citywise KFC Contact Information
KFC also takes direct order from their customers. Therefore, we will provide a list of KFC locations and phone numbers for KFC home delivery. Customers can place orders by calling the delivery numbers. Below the list is given
- Vasant Square Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India, 11007.
KFC Delhi Home Delivery Number: 011-46000567
- KFC Hyderabad Home Delivery: Raj Bhawan Rd, Hyderabad-500082
Delivery Number: 040-40124455
- RK Cineplex, Road No. 2, Banjara Hills,Hyderabad-500034
- Plot No 468, Road No 36, Jubilee Hills
Delivery Number: 040-2550380
- KFC Mumbai Home Delivery: Kenilworth, Linking Road, Bandra (W),Mumbai-400050
Delivery Number: 022-67101010
- 1 B, Second Floor, Inorbit Mall, Malad, Mumbai – 64-400064
Delivery Number: 022-40165050
- KFC Restaurant (Kohli Villa ),Ground + First floor,S.V road, Andheri West, Mumbai
Delivery Number: 022-67415050-4.
- KFC Pune Home Delivery Number: Amanora Town Centre, Amanora Park Township Village Sadesatra Nali, Magarpatta, Hadapsar.
Delivery Number: 020-67267815
- KFC Kolkata Home Delivery Number: Globsyn Crystal restaurants Building. Block- EP. Salt Lake. Sector-5 Kolkata- 700091.
Delivery Number: 033-40252100.
- KFC Chennai Home Delivery Number: Plot No 995-J, New No 172,2nd Avenue, Anna Nagar
Delivery Number: 044-45082222
KFC Delivery In Train
Now you can take the delivery of your favourite restaurants by train. Hence, KFC delivers its delivery services on the train as well. Under an e-catering initiative, the internationally popular fast-food chain had tied up with IRCTC to start a delivery service for passengers in early 2015.