Google Play is one of the platforms to send and receive money. Now there is information where people don’t have many ideas about how to use or what to do? So they must have at least a little idea about Google Pay. So here we will try and put all the details as they don’t have any customer care. So check all about How to use Google Pay, Register Bank Account, how does google pay work, google pay send money, how to do google pay, etc.
Check This: Google Pay Offers and Codes | Save some Penny.
How to use Google Pay
It only takes a few minutes to get up and running with the app.
- Download the app on Google Play or the App Store, or else you can visit pay.google.com.
- Sign in with your Google Account and add a payment method that is valid.
- If you want to use the app in stores, check to see if your phone has NFC.
That’s it! You’re ready to pay. This is brief information on google pay.
Register Bank Account
When you first set up your account, you’ll be asked to add an Indian bank account so that you can send and receive money.
Note: To prevent errors, do not leave the Google Pay app during bank registration.
- You have to make sure that your bank works with UPI. If it doesn’t, your bank account won’t work with the app.
- Open the app.
Note: Make sure that you’re using the latest version of the app. If you’re not sure, you can try to update the app.
- At the top left, tap your photo Bank account.
- Tap Add bank account.
- Choose your bank from the list. If you don’t see your bank, it doesn’t work with the app yet.
Note: You might have to give Google Pay permission to send a verification SMS to your bank.
- If you do have an existing UPI PIN, you’ll be asked to enter it.
- If you don’t remember your PIN, tap Forgot PIN and follow the instructions to get your pin back.
- If you don’t have a UPI PIN, you need to enter your debit card information.
Note: Maestro debit cards do not have expiry dates. If you want to add a Maestro debit card, you can use 01/49 as the expiry date.
How does Google Pay work
This is a fast, simple way of money transactions in millions of places. After you add your card, you can:
- Pay in different stores or use them for transit using your phone.
- Pay with apps or websites.
- You can send money to friends and family (US/UK only).
Quickly pay friends, family, and your favorite dog walker, even if they don’t have the app. And when it’s your turn to pick up the tab, you can get the money sent straight to your bank account – it won’t charge you any fees. It works on desktop, tablets, and phones running Android 5.0+ or iOS 8.0+, so everyone can pitch in. Plus, It won’t charge you any fees to send or receive. No need to drop what you’re doing. Pay your friends back and get paid back from the apps you’re already connected with. You can enter your payment details in advance, then get reminders when you need them so you never miss a payment again. Set your default payment method and any money that’s sent to you will automatically be transferred to that account – there is no need to cash out.
- Send Money Effortlessly – Google Pay
How to do Google Pay
You can use the app to send or request money from family and friends using a mobile phone. You can also pay your utility bills and recharge your prepaid phone using the app.
Note: You’ll need a Google account, an active Indian (+91) phone number and an active Indian bank account to set up the app.
- You need to download Google Pay on phones running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
- Enter your phone number.
- Sign in with your Google account.
Follow the instructions to secure your app and add a bank account.
- You need to download the app on phones running Android 10.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
and follow the steps as given for Android users.