When you book a place on Airbnb, you’re basically making deals to stay in someone’s home. Each host has their own kind of geniality, starting with how they like to get to know their customers. Some hosts want to accept bookings, while others are comfortable letting you book their place instantly without waiting for approval. No hotels are tied up with Airbnb. You are your own boss. All you have to do is complete the profile, find the right place and then book it. It’s important to know that Airbnb is a community that relies on trust. You can complete your profile before you request a booking with a host so that they can know you better when they have to confirm. Your profile should always have photos and verifications, especially because some hosts require guests always recommend to have a profile photo or Verified ID in order to book. Read the full article if you want to learn more about Airbnb Booking.
Check – Airbnb First Booking Coupon | 15% Discount Available
Airbnb Cancellation Policy
Airbnb gives you a lot of flexibility when it comes to cancellation policies by allowing hosts to choose among three standardized cancellation policies. These options are very flexible and strict that are designed to protect both hosts and guests. Although the exact terms of Airbnb cancellation policy options can vary depending on your location, there are some general terms that they all have in common and should be followed by everyone. If your reservation hasn’t been accepted by the host, you can cancel the reservation. But, if you have canceled after the reservation has been accepted, your reservation will be subjected to the terms of the cancellation policy selected by the host.
To cancel a pending reservation request:
- In the app, go on Trips and choose your trip
- Tap the home reservation. If you’re already on your trip, you can click the check-in date to find this info.
- Tap Cancel.
Airbnb Booking Process
Here are Airbnb booking steps for you to use:
- Go to Airbnb or install the Airbnb app on your phone or iPad.
- Enter your destination, dates, and number of guests (technically kids should be entered as guests but to start it’s best to only count adults or you might eliminate some bookings that would be ideal for a family of 4 but won’t show for a 4-adult search).
- Select if you want an entire home, private room, or shared room. Click “Filters” to finely tune your own criteria (wifi, kitchen, number of beds, bathrooms, hot tub, private pool).
- When you find a place you like to click “Contact Host” to ask the owner a question, or “Request To Book” to start the booking process. Hosts need to approve your booking before it is finalized unless it’s an Airbnb Instant Book.
- If this is your first time using Airbnb you’ll be prompted to create an account before contacting or booking is allowed.